Who Is God? The True Definition Of God.

Who Is God? The True Definition Of God.
Who Is God? The True Definition Of God.

Who Is God? The True Definition Of God. This is indeed a topic that can generate a huge spark of argument amongst human, but i have in my little way broken down to my own understand of Who God Is? An also The True Definition Of God from my own perspective of point of view:




God is me.
God is you.
God is that destitute beggar on the street.
God is that sick person in the hospital.
God is that child in the orphanage.
God is that homeless flood victim.
God is that child dying of disease and malnutrition in an IDP camp.
God is that Syrian child who washed up on the beach of Bodrum.
The earth herself, is God.
In fact the Universe as a whole is God.



I do not believe God is some ancient white man in the sky with grey hair, full beard, flames for eyes and thunder for a voice. As painted in watchtower books as we might at a point in time come across before. I myself stopped having that belittling and narrow minded view of God since I was like 12 years of age.



Everything living and breathing around me is God. We are all one huge harmony of divine manifestation. And if we can show love and compassion to one another and every living thing on the planet, then we can truly say we love God.



If we did that right, we would not need to die before we get to heaven. The earth herself which we live on would be a paradise of its own. Let love be your religion, Show some love and compassion to someone today.

Have a lovely day today.



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top